Monday, August 06, 2007

Don't know where to begin

I keep telling myself I should start blogging every once in a while but I never get around to it. I figure I never have anything to write about. Well, not having anything to write about is something to write about isn't it? I figured I would just start writing and the words would just come to me. And here they come. I am just rambling on now, but this is good, i have something to write about now.

I spoke too soon.

I can't think of what else to write about now. I've been looking around on the internet for sites that pay to blog because I have been hearing about people making a side income for just writing their thoughts down on their blog. i thought I would give it a try so we'll see how that goes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home